Random Table Generator
A downloadable print & play game
Random Table Generator is a two page exercise and ice-breaker for any number of players. Use it to stretch your creative muscles or to create intriguing elements for your game.
Inspired by such classic games as "telephone" and "eat poop you cat," your fellow players will surprise you with what they create and what they latch on to.
Example From Actual Play!
1d6 Random Things To Hold On To
- A muddy hut in which resides the memories of our misspent youth.
- The stump of the old willow tree, where our love once blossomed.
- The whisper of water at the brook we shared our first secrets.
- A false gesture of love given at one's deathbed.
- An overblown promise regretted as soon as it is spoken.
- Words of anger to mask my vulnerability.
Writing & Concept by Justin Ford
Your contributions will go towards the development of more games and higher quality products. Please feel free to download this product at $0.00 before you donate. I'm also MORE than happy to work with folks who may want to use this game at their own TTRPG meetups or exercises.
As always, thank you for your support.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.